Visualization of remote administration, remote control, alert-management
Wherever control, regulation and supervision are required, a management system typically provides the human-machine interface.
An image is worth more than a thousand words…
When complex systems and processes have to be visually supervised, either via internet or through an intranet two requirements have to be fulfilled:
- The graphical representation must be very responsive and be able to translate status changes into graphical information immediately.
- The application should run on any PC with a browser and that is connected to the LAN or internet.
- We create individual solutions with interfaces to existing systems.
- For optimal usability we create unified user interfaces that provide access to all relevant information and applications.
- MECweblink is used for data visualisation as well as alert management. It supports our MECnet protocol (RS422)
- With MECweblink users can visualise these processes at any computer via the internet.
- The advantages are easy and secure handling of devices as well as the location-independent use
- When there is an alert the user is informed through the web-interface as well as per email
- Simple and economical system through the usage of off-the-shelf components
- Simple and economical data transfer through a MODEM (analog, ISDN, GSM) on the serial port of the control unit
- Privacy secured data transmission between control unit and internet WEB-server
- Remote administration from any PC with internet access, password / code / PIN
- no additional software required (only a browser, e.g. Internet Explorer)
- Data processing on the server enables easy extension of the entire system
Our Application Designer is a versatile graphical system to create MEC-Microcontroller Applications.
- Configurable Assignment of Keys – The MEC Application Builder allows configurable assignment of keys for the user interface
- Multi-Language – Naturally we support most European languages as well as Chinese and Japanese.
- Display Designer – Create your own layouts for your display unit
- Control Designer – Graphical programming language adhering to IEC 61131 for the control of processes
- Function-Block Library – Premade elements for rapid development
- Comfortable Debugging System – helps with checking functionality.